Discovery Tool Utility (Download)
The discovery tool is a java-based utility that allows you to locate IgniteNet devices running on your local network. For information about using the discovery tool, see the appendices in the MetroLinq user manual
Requirements: Your devices must be running v1.0.1+ firmware.
Released December 15, 2017
- Fix a bug where subsequent scans don't always include all of the responding devices.
Released on May 18, 2017
- Double click is now required to open the device's IP address in the browser.
- Fixed an issue where the discovery tool couldn't be run from certain Linux distributions.
- Fixed a bug that prevented device records from showing up when multiple network interfaces/IPs were configured on the host.
Released on Sept 15, 2016
- Allow the discovery tool to function over IP aliased interfaces.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Email Us: email@example.com
(Please remember to submit TS file)
(Please note, by clicking 'Create Support Ticket' you will be redirected to our new Edgecore System Portal, please register your ticket via our Edgecore System as IgniteNet is now part of Edgecore.)